Recommended In-Home DNA Testing Company
We recommend Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory for your in-home, private DNA testing needs.
Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory is our top choice for in-home DNA testing because it:
- Provides many DNA testing services. Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory offers the most DNA tests of the in-home companies we compared, evidencing its a broad base
of experience and expertise in the DNA testing industry.
- Is highly experienced. Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory was established in 1996. It owns its own DNA testing laboratory and employs
many of the top scientists in the country.
- Works closely with a very reputable/highly accredited laboratory, DNA Diagnostics Center. DNA Diagnostics Center
is our top choice for a chain of custody DNA testing company, and many of Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory's characteristics and laboratory procedures are the same as
those of DNA Diagnostics Center because of their close relationship.
- Provides easy-to-use DNA sample collection kits and instructions. Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory offers all of its clients free DNA collection kits
with every ordered test. These kits contain simple instructions and are supplemented by the Paternity Testing Sample Collection Video online.
- Invests in high quality laboratory procedures.
- Runs every DNA test twice. Typically only chain of custody testing laboratories test DNA samples twice. Beta Paternity DNA
Laboratory runs all of its tests twice as well. This is in addition to using many of the other procedures typically used only in chain of custody
- Performs extended testing on inconclusive results. For siblingship, genetic reconstruction, and grandparentage testing, initial probabilities of relationship can be between 20%
and 80%. Beta Paternity DNA Laboratory will perform extended testing of more markers to provide the most conclusive results, above 90% or below 10%.